Health care facilities call us when they require infection control, consulting and inspection.
The mere presence of tiny dust particles can cause major health issues for patients and staff if they are infected with bacteria or fungi. Our job is to provide quick identification, maintenance and management before it becomes a problem.
When we are brought in, we focus on minimizing the risk to both hospital and long term care facility occupants and staff, specifically during and after construction activities. This means:
- Specification design, in accordance with national regulations and safety standards
- The creation of project-tailored procedural and maintenance management documents
- Infection control monitoring during construction projects, including dust level monitoring, airborne mould monitoring, and negative pressure monitoring
- Water testing and monitoring during renovations
- Construction isolation inspections
- Onsite consulting and training for hospital staff and contractors