The science – and art – of property maintenance and cost-effective performance.
Pinchin LeBlanc’s building science engineers, technologists and project managers are dedicated to maximizing the performance of one of your most important assets – your building and building environment. We understand the science behind each building component, and how they interact. Our decades of experience and scientific knowledge allow us to provide superior service. We’re dedicated to listening to your needs and provide the information you need – on time and on budget.
We offer a wide range of services and programs:
- Building & Property Condition Assessments (BCA and PCA)
- Due Diligence Surveys
- Technical Audits
- Investigations, including thorough visual assessment and diagnostic testing of specific building components and systems
- Design Service, including the development of drawings and specifications for the recommended repairs, review of shop drawings, pre-qualification of contractors, identification of potentially new bidders, as well as the review of existing bidders
- Contract Administration & Inspection Services, to ensure work is being completed in compliance with drawings, budget and goals
- Energy Audits
- LEED Consulting (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Reserve Fund Studies
We know buildings – inside and out.
- Building Envelope Investigations, including roofing, windows, cladding and sealants
- Air/moisture Leakage Assessments
- High-rise Curtain Wall Systems
- Large-scale window, skylight, door and balcony repair/replacement
- Sloped Glazing System Investigation
- Mechanical and Electrical System
- Historic Structure Preservation