Pinchin LeBlanc Environmental Limited is seeking an Environmental Technologist to join our Assessment & Remediation team in St. John’s, NL. The ideal candidate will have an environmental related technology diploma or degree. Practical experience conducting the following would be a definite asset:
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments including soil, surface water, sediment and groundwater collection following recognized industry standard protocols;
- Subsurface borehole/monitoring well installation and test pit excavation;
- Groundwater monitoring, soil vapour sampling/monitoring, etc.;
- Site remediation monitoring;
- Hazardous Building Material and Indoor Air Quality/Occupational Hygiene assessments;
- Preparation of reports detailing the findings and recommendations of on-site assessments.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, being able to effectively interact with property owners, contractors, regulatory agencies, and professionals. Solid technical report writing skills are required.
This position will require travel (air, car, boat) throughout Atlantic Canada. Overtime is also a requirement of this position.
The work environment that Pinchin LeBlanc offers is team based and challenging. If you are confident that you can contribute to the overall success of our growing company with your skills and experience, please apply for this position by sending your resume and detailed cover letter, quoting competition number NL1809PL in the subject line, to email@example.com.
Employees must own a reliable vehicle with adequate insurance and be able to successfully obtain security clearances and criminal records checks as required by our clients.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a career with Pinchin LeBlanc. Due to the volume of applicants, we will contact only applicants who are selected for an interview. No phone calls please.