Pinchin LeBlanc Environmental Limited, a member of the Pinchin Group of Companies, is a leading choice for environmental consulting and engineering solutions with offices throughout Atlantic Canada. We provide services for a wide spectrum of occupational and environmental issues, such as poor air quality, the safe removal of hazardous materials, potential environmental liabilities, and overall property and building condition assessments. For more information about our company, please visit www.pinchinleblanc.com
Pinchin LeBlanc Environmental Limited is seeking an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to join our team in St. John’s, NL. This position provides administrative support to project staff and management and is responsible for telephone and front desk receptionist duties. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support for projects including; format reviews, binding reports, maintain reporting schedule, project close-out, etc.;
- Preparing and receiving courier packages, processing mail, receiving bulk samples and submitting for analysis, etc.;
- Coordinate travel arrangements and car rentals for project staff and management;
- Act as the point of contact for coordinating company cell phones, IT support providers, etc. for the St. John’s office;
- Provide general administrative support to office as required;
- Any other related responsibilities as assigned (filing, purchasing supplies, etc.).
The successful candidate will be a team player, with the ability to effectively work independently, have a diploma in an administrative program or similar plus experience in a comparable role. Proficiency in MS Office is required. This position requires someone who is extremely organized, with a proactive nature and the ability to multi-task. Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively interact across the organization is a must.
The work environment that Pinchin LeBlanc offers is team based and challenging. If you are confident that you can contribute to the overall success of our growing company with your skills and experience, please apply for this position by sending your resume and detailed cover letter, quoting competition number Nl1705-PL to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a career with Pinchin LeBlanc. Due to the volume of applicants, we will contact only applicants who are selected for an interview. No phone calls please.